We offer unique opportunities to work in the state of the art technologies of satellite navigation, cryptography and satellite telecommunication, mainly with large international clients and partners in the space and security markets. Being a fast growing SME, we look for talented and passionate persons to challenge the most demanding engineering projects.
The candidate will develop software systems as part of European Space Agency ( ESA) and European Commission ( EC ) contracts on both ground segment and space segment simulators and components.
Activities include in detail:
· Support to project managers for software design and development of the security testbed.
· Development of test systems in a PC environment (Windows / Linux), distributed systems, client - server applications
· Implementations of DSP algorithms from Matlab to real time software modules, together with the Signal Division Qascom.
· Developing run-time software modules and real-time decoding and data application analysis.
· Support to the requirements specification phase , design and verification and validation of software subsystems according to ECSS aerospace standards.
· Participation in the European research projects and work in inter - disciplinary teams
· Preferably degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering . Alternatively degree in Telecommunication and Electronic Engineering if specialized in software. PhD is welcome.
· Excellent knowledge of software architecture design and development methodologies , design patterns , concurrent and multi -threading systems. Knowledge of software engineering processes and software life cycle.
· Good knowledge of programming languages C, C ++, Matlab
· Knowledge of C #, Java
· Focus on research and development and ability to work in team and in international context.
· Good knowledge of English spoken and written.
Excellent ability to learn new processes and science and technology domain.
Optional Knowledge of software engineering in the space segment.
The candidate must have EU citizenship and be free of penal charges.